Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Those Old Memories is proud to have been once again recognized by another great blogger! Cheryl Palmer of  Heritage Happens blog has awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks to Cheryl for including me in her selection. I am always humbled when another blogger chooses to honor my blog.

There are rules for accepting the award, they are as follows:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link. 
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
   3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

The blogs that I have chosen to pass this on to are some new ones I have found and really like, a few that have been around awhile, and a couple that are not well known in the genealogy world but are blogs that I enjoy reading and fit nicely in the world of genealogy and history.

They are in no particular order, but one on the list which I just found is Just Another History Blog. I think he might be a great regular addition to the genealogy world of blogs! 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Cheri, thank you so much for the award and stopping by my blog. I have only been posting for 5 weeks so the award came as quite a surprise. You also have a lovely blog, your header at the top of the page is a work of art.
    Happy blogging………Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri,

    I appreciate your kindness and thank you for the award and visiting my site "Between the Gateposts."

    ReplyDelete